What Is Commercial Car Insurance
Commercial vehicle insurance is needed to cover the vehicles needed in conducting a business. Large fleets, as well as small businesses, should be properly covered by a commercial auto insurance policy. Whether you drive a vehicle that is for dedicated business use or drive a personal vehicle for business, it is important to have commercial auto insurance, as the vehicle will not covered under a personal auto policy. Not having proper insurance is not only jeopardizing your business, but also illegal. Check our website for more info and get free auto insurance quotes online.
Commercial auto insurance covers a wide range of situations. Options and terms vary from one insurance company to another, so be sure you fully understand what is included in the policy and all associated discounts. A commercial auto policy can include several different types of optional coverage, allowing you to adjust the policy coverage to your particular business settings and the use of your vehicles.
Several types of coverage may be included in your commercial auto policy; others are options that you can purchase independently. You will also need to choose the coverage amounts and deductibles. Typical coverage available includes:
- Property damage liability
- Liability for bodily injury to others
- Optional bodily injury coverage for injuries that occur outside of the state in which you reside
- Personal injury to you, your employed drivers or passengers including medical expenses and lost wages
- Collision coverage for costs associated with an accident
- Comprehensive coverage for damage other than collision
- Medical payments coverage for the cost of hospitalization, treatment and funeral expenses
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Non-owned auto coverage for when you or your employees drive a rented or borrowed vehicle
- Loading and unloading liability
- Replacement vehicle when your commercial vehicle is being repaired and you use a loaner from the repair shop
- Towing and labor costs
And there are many other options, depending on the chosen carrier. Visit our website for more info and free quotes. Visit us!